Pop Up

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Tuesday, 3 March 2015

What If Black Cats Are...





Some people just hate black cats and will even go to the extent of abusing them. When I was young, I was told that if I was going out and a black cat crossed my path, I must spit three times, and take another route. Or better still, cancel my plans. Because apparently, a black cat signifies bad luck and all things evil. Whatever you're about to do on that day will go wrong it seems. In a society deeply wired with superstitions, I'm sure you've heard this one, or even at some point, believed it.

But let me tell you. If a black cat is crossing your path when you're going for your dream job's interview, it means that the cat is................going somewhere. As simple as that!

And also.... Now with the recent 'Dressgate' that appears like an optical fraud, you begin to wonder, what if black cats were gold all this while?? LOL. 


Oh wait, let me digress a bit..You know that dress colour is still mind boggling despite some scientific explanations given by experts. Seriously, who understands all that? What you see is what you believe...Right?

Anyway, to end this post on an unrelated note that's somehow kinda related, here's a Golden Horse..


I swear this is real. The breed is called Akhal-Teke. These horses are adapted to severe climatic conditions, and are thought to be one of the oldest existing horse breeds. See, you learn something today. My blog is not all that nonsense after all. Kthanxbai!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to publish this information very useful!
    Cat Feeders

    ReplyDelete