Pop Up

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Friday, 27 February 2015

What Are The Colours Of This Dress?


I'm one of the mindf*cked victims caught in the debate about the colour of this dress. In the morning it looked like white and gold to me. And then in the afternoon I looked on my phone and it appeared to be black and blue. In the evening it was white and gold again. Not sure what sorcery is this. While I was at it, I asked my dogs....


Ok, there you have the answer. In case you think they're kidding....


=======================================================================================================

Note: Just so you know, dogs CAN see in colour. Scientists have long dispelled the myth that canines can only see in black and white. Hah...

No comments:

Post a Comment