Pop Up

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Banye, The Forever Surprised Cat

I'm sure a lot of you know the OMG cat. The video of the cat that appears to be shocked went viral many years ago. In case you forgot, here's a still from the video:


That's exactly how I looked like once when I was having a diarrhea, and I decided to trust my fart while I was driving with my crush. I know...tragic!

My tragedy aside, an 11-year-old British Shorthair from China has been gaining popularity because he looks shocked all the time. Like perpetually. His name is Banye.


You saw that? LOL. There's almost an endless supply of funny-looking cats on the internet, and it took quite awhile for this 11-year-old to come to prominence. But he has made his mark now. That black patch under Banye's chin gives an adorable illusion that he is shocked. While he looks surprised, he's probably just contemplating on whether to lick his genitals, before or after sleeping. You know, normal cat chores.

Here's more Banye for you...









Baby Banye


So basically, Banye has like an emoticon downloaded to his face when he was born. We have the Grumpy Cat, OMG Cat and etc. So at this point, I decided to name him the Whaaat??-Cat. Yes you heard it here first. *Hope Banye will pay me for some naming royalty for that*

He's soooooooooo furdorable with that look. I was just wondering what if I was born with that kind of patch on my face as well. Will people love me more?



Ok nevermind. Looks like a terribly-gone-wrong facial hair transplant. Turns out it's not as easy to be famous, unless you're cat. *Sorry to scare you with that rare extreme close-up of my face* Find a bomoh and cure yourself within 24 hours.

Anyway, do share with me on Facebook, if you have a cat with special markings. Or maybe it's you who have a special marking.
Who knows...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Your posts never fail to make me burst out laughing all the time. Hahaha! Anyway, Banye looks weirdly adorable and endearing, with those perpetually surprised eyes. I'm guessing it may be due to some eye peculiarity or he just sees the world with a strong sense of wonder. Hahaha! Thank you so much for sharing because those pictures truly made my day! All the best to you!

    Sherri Briggs @ The Pet Glider

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherri. Cool pet glider tips you have there. All the best to you too :)

      Delete