Pop Up

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Dressing Up My Dawg

The Halloween entry I posted earlier probably made us realize how unadventurous we are when it comes to dressing up, compared to those animals..Lol.. If you haven't checked it out, here you go: 20 Pawsome Pet Costumes!

Subsequently, some of my blog followers also asked me on Facebook: "What did your furkids wear for Halloween?"

Well, this was what happened....


:
:
:
:


:
:
:
:


:
:
:


:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
OK FINE!!!!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:


Yes, you just saw what you just saw.

Always remember, you furkid is your biggest fan!
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Hours went by, it seemed that she wasn't planning to return my clothes...


:
:
:
:
:


:
:
:
:
:
:

No comments:

Post a Comment