Pop Up

Receive all updates via Facebook. Just Click the Like Button Below...

Powered By EXEIdeas

Thursday, 28 March 2013

Famous People Animal Lookalikes ( Part 1 )

Many a time, whenever you see certain people, you'll think to yourself,  "hmmm this fella looks like someone". That happens a lot to me. Being an animal lover, it's almost like a digital age camera function where 'face detection' takes effect within seconds, and I'll 'mentally proximate' certain people to animals. ( Don't get mad.. I rank animals higher than humans..So it's an honour kay..)

 As such I've ransacked a collection of famous people who look like various animals and ranked them. I've chosen the best 62 and decided to break this list into two posting. It's actually a precautionary measure to avoid giving 'eye cancer' to you with too many photos. Also, I'm afraid you'll get an overdose and subsequently lose your ability to distinguish between actual people and animals after going through it. So here's the Part 1.


# 62 : We start the countdown with British actress and model Lily Cole. Nyiaooo



#61 : John Heder. You may remember him from movies like Napoleon Dynamite, and the more recent When in Rome. Now you may remember him for a beaver.



# 60 : That's Sting. This is one of the lookalikes where the longer you look, the weirder it gets.


#59 : Brendon Urie, vocalist of Panic! at the Disco . Looking like some K-Pop bunny.


In fact this K-Pop bunny also looks like one of PETSTER's very own Editor. His name is Yazid. I couldn't resist and had to steal this photo from his Facebook. ( I'm sorry Yazid. You're the chosen one..LOL )



#58 : Moving on...Jim Carrey. Famous for making a monkey out of himself. This expression seals his credentials.


#57 : Nicole Richie. Nya nya nya......



#56 : Selena Gomez and a luwak. That's the cutest luwak you'll ever come across.



#55 : Who doesn't know this man? Rowan Atkinson or better known as Mr. Bean. There's always something birdy about him. Mr. Bean and Jim Carrey would make a good team.



#54: Kim Kadarshian. At first I didn't see any similarities. Then I went like...hmmm yeah... very the Raccoon-ish!



#53 : I think Lady Gaga haters will love this. This was one of her uglier moments. If you wonder what animal is this, it's actually a dog breed called the Chinese Crested Dog. Looks weird eh? Well nothing can be weirder than Lady Gaga herself. Any weird animal will still lose to her.


#52 : Eliot Spitzer. Former Governer of New York. LOL



#51 : I love Renee Zellweger and I always thought she looked like a bunny from day one I saw her in movies. Spot on!




#50 : Found this while I was digging for the lookalikes. This is actor Ron Swanson. Honestly, I've never watched any of his shows before. Or maybe I did but I don't know. But never mind, all that matters now is, he looks like this cat!




#49 : No doubt she's a goddess. At some point, would love to see her in a mermaid role. Coz Angelina Jolie does look like a fish eh.. Those lips and eyes.. (Damn I won't be able to eat fish head curry after this)



#48 :  When George W Bush was the US President, plenty of memes were made using him and chimpanzees. It's hard to argue why.



#47 : Dr Phil. You might remember him from The Oprah Winfrey Show. Go to Youtube and find him. Whenever he laughs, its a duplication process of this walrus.



#46 : Singer Bjork and meerkat. Sisters?



#45 : John Travolta and a Golden Retriever. We all know that Travolta has a distinctively weird looking face. It will be baffling if, he doesn't look anything other than a human. I don't know what, but there's just something about both of them. Is it the eyes? Or the snout? 


#44 : Model Heidi Klum. Well known as the host and judge of Project Runway. Not a clear-cut lookalike but yet they look alike ( Don't know which part). Not forgetting the irony that her recently divorced ex-husband goes by the name Seal. Yea singer Seal! If you think she's not good enough to be ranked at #44 ahead of the others, then I must admit that I like her. So yes, I forgot my anti-bias pills! Ngeh ngeh ngeh..


#43 : Travis Barker of Blink 182 and cockatoo. That  jambul (crest) and his nose in this side profile is a zerox copy.



#42 : Just when you think about the heroics of Christian Bale in the Batman/Dark Knight sequels..his dark past...his deep raspy voice...    and then, you see this image...it kills everything! LOL


Perhaps naming the final sequel 'Dark Knight Rises' was very apt because that's what meerkats are good at. They rise up.



#41 : Nicholas Cage. Yes I know that feel. You can laugh now...



#40 :  Gary Sinese. If you remember Forrest Gump, then he's Lt. Dan Taylor. More recently known for his lead role in CSI: New York series. Looking very otter-ish no?



#39: The legend himself. Charlie Chaplin. That must be one helluva funny cat :D



#38 : Who doesn't know this genius? It's Facebook Chief Mark Zuckerberg. I bet this is one of the photos where if you tag MZ, he'll regret creating that tagging function in Facebook. ( I hope he won't terminate A Fortress of Fur's Facebook page after this..huhuhu pray)


#37 : The Olsen Twins. Looking at the picture below, I just realise the twins had been upgraded to quadruplets. Lucky Olsens, don't need to move a muscle to do duckfaces for their profile pictures.



#36 : Manchester United goalkeeper David De Hea versus llama. I wonder why scientists are still looking for a breakthrough in cloning. What you call this then?



#35 : Godfather of punk rock Iggy Pop. I'm really against the buying and wearing of fur as fashion. Now, for the first time, someone should investigate if Iggy Pop is wearing the Hairless Cat skin as a suit.



#34 : The Curious Case of Paris Hilton. When she first came to limelight, a lot of guys were going gaga over her. The more I looked at her, the more she appeared to be evolving into something over the years. Sometimes I think she looked like a bird, sometimes an ostrich, sometimes a giraffe and even alpaca. So if you ever want to visit a zoo, look no further than Paris Hilton. One stop centre.



#33 : Duanne "Dog" Chapman from TV series Dog The Bounty Hunter. I think his name is very misleading to what he actually looks like. The eyes, hair, nose, mouth..everything resembles a lion. It's time for filmmakers to quit making werewolf movies and for once try werelion? They have a perfect material here.



#32 : Jack Black and French Bulldog. Look at him, look at the dog, look at him, now look at the dog,  look at him again, look at the him..eh the dog..no him..wait...dammit its both him.



So there you have it..The first half of the list. Wait for the second half dropping very soon as I countdown till number ONE. Honestly I'm having tough time to rank the Top 15. It's so close. Suddenly I feel like a beauty pageant jury with losta responsibility.. *closes eyes and raises the chest proudly*.. Don't worry animals, I won't disappoint you. The judging will be made fairly. How about being fair to the humans you ask? You really think they care to become the Number One in an animal lookalike list...LOL..I don't think they're even looking forward to this.


Coming soon...Top 31

5 comments:

  1. Haha Angelina Jolie. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no fish head curry after this.

      Delete
  2. hahaha LOL....John Travolta and a Golden Retriever makes my day..urrmmm..Mr Bean too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Travolta and the golden, I just can't tell whats the link. But they look alike for sure. LOL

      Delete